Gold Dust Sweater

Oct 31, 2011

dress & coat Vintage, sweater & socks Urban Outfitters, boots Town Shoes, bag Material Girl

Happy Halloween!! Looking forward to dressing up and handing out candy tonight and possibly eating a lot of it too :) I've watched way too many scary movies this week (covered my eyes during the gross parts), I think I've reached my limit. No more thrillers until next year, although I have to say, despite the gore I enjoyed all the '70s fashion going on in Carrie and Suspiria.

Here's Saturdays outfit, I loved it until I realized how short my slip was. It possibly looked like I wasn't wearing anything underneath my skirt. Ooooppps. Longer slip next time! Wore it out to dinner/drinks and met a bunch of Jay's squash buddies for the first time. Luckily the place had 'mood' lighting so we were pretty much in the dark all night!



39 thoughts:

  1. very very nice!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!! if you like mine,do the same!!

    kiss

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been wearing a very similar gold flecked sweater recently! Cute outfit.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really cozy and really cute! :) Love that warm sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of the sweater, looks nice and cosy. I am not looking forward to halloween, unfortunately I am a bit of a Halloween scrooge. I live in fear of running out of sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater! It's gorgeous! You're brave for watching any thrillers. I can't watch scary movies. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit! I love the feminine grundge style. The first photo is from 'Free People'. Love their stuff!

    xo sherri

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pictures! and i love the gold backdrop of leaves!

    thanks for your comment on my blog, just started following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sweater is to die for... and that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sweater - what a great piece! And your jacket is so pretty.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your outfit, everything chic and impeccably styled!Have a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cannot say how much I loooove your hippie coat, it's amazing! the sweater goes so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your sweater - the style is just too cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful, as always. that coat is fabulous! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I love that sweater!!
    I watched a TON of Halloween movies but no scary ones, I can't do scary movies, ha ha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Love your coat:)

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wouldn't have even noticed the slip. the gold of the leaves there are beautiful. i can't do scary things. i'm an absolute chicken. great rocking boots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a great wintertime sweater. It looks like it would be perfect for layering. I bet it keeps you warm!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  18. Soooo cute! I can't have enough sweaters, it's all I want to buy!
    Suspiria is awesome, hands down the prettiest horror film ever made. Happy Halloween!

    http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look so much, especially the sweater and boots!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool outfit!
    Happy Halloween !
    xoxo
    Silvia
    http://bohememoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh, your gold sweater is gorgeous! <3 I love your jacket too; I am always a sucker for a collar!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Holloween to you and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    I like this outfit softness and the contrast in the photo between the gray rocks and your boots and your gray sweater and the yellow leaves behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your jacket is phenomenal and I love those booties- too cute! Happy Halloween (I havent watched anything scary, besides Dexter, I don't do scary well!)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooo i really love that sweater. and i'm not just saying that. like really!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for visiting my blog and your camera tips from your earlier post is very helpful. Do you like to follow each other? Let me know will follow you right back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My comment just disappeared because my browser hates me. I love that outfit! It's so breezy but cozy looking, if that makes sense haha. I could not have watched any horror movies, my boyfriend is gone and I'm such a sook when I'm alone!

    <a href="http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com> My Growing Obsessions </a>

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome outfit !
    I love the coat, it's really stunning =)

    xo

    S

    http://s-lk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I always forget to wear slips ha ha, so at least you had some coverage! I LOVE your coat, its very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an amazing coat! I love it. Your outfit is terrific to. I actually like how the skirt looks with the slip. You are still covered but it adds an air of sexy to the outfit.

    Sincerely,

    Julie

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by OAGJ:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your bag looks expensive in the pictures...excited to find out it's Material Girl. Beautiful vintage coat!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for your sweet comments on my maxi dress and multi-coloured bag. I love meeting fellow Canadian bloggers so I'm glad you stopped by. I'm now following on bloglovin'.

    I love how you've mixed new and vintage pieces in this fantastic look. And shooting on rocks adds nice texture to your photos. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really LOVE this outfit. The jumper is cute but worn with the skirt, it's perfect!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous coat and sweater! So into knits and faux fur! Xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  34. great outfit! I love your jumper :)

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This a beautiful outfit. You look gorgeous. I especially love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger