Abbey Lee Kershaw - I Love Her Crazy Style!

Oct 6, 2011

I want this girl's closet! Abbey Lee's style is so clever, refreshingly original and completely unique. It's a mash-up of boho, rock'n'roll and grunge, all rolled into something that looks casual, yet put together. She mixes vintage with designer to create a modern look. I'd bet many people (not into fashion) would write off her style because it's unconventional, but that's the beauty of it! Nothing matches, yet overall everything goes together. 

Her outfits all have a feeling of balance and proportion - when mixing patterns it's all about the scale of the prints. The light floaty maxi dresses and skirts are anchored by heavy boots and opulent coats and she's not afraid to wear colour. Abbey Lee manages to be both girly and grungy at the same time; a look that I love. I'm completely inspired by the purple dress/clunky boots/fur coat outfit. Although I'm not really sure how I'm going to translate that into something I can wear yet!

13 thoughts:

  1. I am liking that bag in the last two pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, ok. Ya I'm going to need all of those clothes now. Seriously? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I love all the fur goodness!! these ladies all look so effortlessly stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sure you'll figure out a way to translate her style with your style i have no doubt. i think the layered red outfit with the long white scarf is my fave. you have lots of superb looks here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's really such a pretty, crazy girl! love her style, too and love the pics you've chosen!

    hippiebohoreloaded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You can't beat flowing skirts and huge furry jackets. Love this style.

    Jet x
    Feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm loving all of the skirts. she has got some serious style. thanks for sharing girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! that's so true. she has an amazing style. i'm overwhelmed by these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, no words! I agree with you, I need her closet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't more agree with you, the style's Abbey is unique, love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This girl really does have the most unique & amazing style, she is so versatile! I love all the individual pieces she wears.

    http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm obsessed with her. her style is so dope and clean, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger