Sir Snags A Lot

Sep 27, 2011

Favourite dress + favourite sweater = favourite combo. Worn Saturday afternoon while shopping. Problem is, both of them are made of silk and they snag on everything. EVERYTHING!!! By the time I got back to the hotel I realized that my boots had been ripping my dress all afternoon. &*@$#! I guess when the holes become obvious and it starts looking like I got my dress out of a dumpster, I'll have it shortened.  

The highlight of my afternoon was eating at my favourite vegetarian/vegan restaurant, Fresh. We cannot go to Toronto without eating there at least once, even if it means we have to get takeout for the car ride home. Even Jay, who is a staunch meatatarian, likes it. It's THAT good! I had every intention of photographing my lunch, but I was starving when it arrived and remembered half way through I wanted to take a picture. That's ok though, I always feel like a bit of a weirdo taking food pictures in the middle of a crowded restaurant! 

Afterwards we headed down to Kensington Market, and although I visited quite a few stores, I left empty handed. Everything was a bit over priced and with the exception a few vintage furs nothing caught my eye. I prefer shopping at 69 Vintage, their store is a bit more curated and easier to shop.

dress B44, boots Town Shoes, sweater T Babton (Aritiza), satchel Material Girl by Madonna

17 thoughts:

  1. love love that outfit!

    Thanks for stopping by A creative day!

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I can see why that is your favorite top and favorite skirt. I'm kind of jealous of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm trying to figure out how your boots snagged your dress? (gah!) your outfit looks comfortably elegant, & perfect for fall.
    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @teddi, the boots has a bunch of buckles on them and I think that was catching on the dress. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sucks about your dress! it still looks great in th epics, and i know it will still look fabulous shortened!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic! I love this look!


    bisous,
    http://gartersandstockings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. effortlessly chic! love soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see you in Maxi skirts!!! It is so you!!! These colours also look perfect on you...result??probably THE BEST outfit ever!!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!!!!!

    You are super gorgeous, I just subbed ;) tag me back lovely!

    XOXO

    ♥, Ette

    www.thriftedkarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely outfit and such a shame about the skirt. I always struggle with long skirts, they get caught up and ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a perfect combo! I love the colors! That sweater is probably the perfect shape too! I recently bought a an expensive silk tank and washed it once and there are tiny holes all around the front, I had a %#$!! moment myself! I just f$#%!n hate that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love your top :)
    x

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this skirt. material girl is one of my new favorite lines!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing. Love the sweater and the length of your dress.
    Are you vegan as well?

    Haha and I always have the same problem. I always forget taking photos of my food, I just remember it when my food is mostly gone :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice outfit! I like this look. I also like the color of the sweater and the combination of colors in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Melmo, technically I'm a pescatarian but I'd like to switch over to vegan sometime in the next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger