Grungemaster Flex

Sep 17, 2011

Ever have one of those weeks that by the time Saturday rolls around you feel like cheering because you get to wake up to sunshine instead of a buzzing alarm clock? That's me right here! Amongst other things that needed to be done this week, I had to buy a new car. It was a long time in coming and I chose a cute little Toyota Matrix, which I love. Hatchbacks make everything easier :)

Today was a laid back day, breakfast in bed, thrifting and catching up on blogs. Getting dressed I had to fight the urge to throw on a plaid flannel shirt, thought the grey sweater looked a bit more put together. Lately, I've been disregarding that rule that says you're not suppose to mix metals. Sometimes you just want to wear everything you like all at once and it works.

L to R; Club Monaco/Club Monaco/F21/F21/Boutique/F21/Market

shirt & skirt Talula (Aritzia), sweater Element, boots Aldo, purse FCUK

25 thoughts:

  1. aw i love the muted colours here :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gosh darn pretty! I love your top and your rings!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i always mix metals! and you always look gorgeous, even on a lazy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. Love these colours!!! Your rings <3 <3

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your rings, especially the green one!! Great outfit as always :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look adorable! rock on

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree!! I used to never mix metals and now I'm all about it. I just got a rose gold watch and I don't think twice about wearing on my left hand with my engagement ring. Thanks for visiting my blog, come back soon! :0)

    Carla (www.theprettydish.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVe grunge looks!
    The accessories are SOO good!

    great post!

    xx,
    Jay

    http://JAYSTRUT.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the perfect relaxing day. and the perfect relaxed but very stylish outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your t-shirt :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the boots.

    Tracey

    TraceysFashionOutlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your rings are great. Love your outfit too.

    Thanks for your comment

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your rings so much! Such a good blog :)

    outinthestickss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this outfit!! Your long sleeved top has the best graphic. I think you're right about mixing metals. I sometimes want to wear a lot of jewelry together but don't because of this. Time to throw the rule out the window I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great outfit! I love your rings.

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look super cute! Thank you for your sweet comment :)

    Love the rings!

    Bisous, Step On My Heelz

    ReplyDelete
  17. really love all your rings and the grungy attitude of your look!

    ReplyDelete
  18. First of all congrats on the new car! This is exciting! And of course I love your outfit! It's so cute and chic!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing outfit, you look so good in these pictures, I love your skirt and that long cardigan is perfect, the perfect touch also awesome rings, so beautiful! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your rings, especially the 3rd one!

    I'm having a giveaway, check it out!

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all those rings! So nice to see another Club Monaco fan - are you Canadian as well?

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Shiela, huge club Monaco fan & fellow Canadian! Southern Ontario right here!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your style! Please tell me...where did you get that beanie?? I love it! I love the grunge style. I found you're blog through Gentri. I'm glad I found it and excited to follow!

    Sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hanks Sherri! I got the beanie last fall at Zara and I imagine they'd have similar ones this season. If not I saw some beanies at Forever 21 a few weeks ago. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger