friday I've got travelin on my mind

Sep 19, 2011

Monday morning's never as good as the Fleetwood Mac song is it? The week's just started and I'm already wishing for Friday because I'll be heading to Toronto to catch the end of beer week. My boyfriend's going up today to get a head start on the festivities and to be quite honest as fun as it will be, I'm more excited to check out the Kensington Market that bloggers keep writing about and some of my favourite vintage stores. I'm just itching to get my hands on some more grandma style winter coats, the couple that I have I've worn nearly to death!


poncho H&M, shawl Vintage, cords 7 for all mankind, purse Club Monaco,
shoes Kelsi Dagger, scarf/headband Aldo

19 thoughts:

  1. this is so the type of outfit i want to wear all fall long! i love it. that poncho is awesome, as is the scarf. beer week sounds fun, but i think i would be more excited to shop, too. have a great week. i hope it goes by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have got an awesome weekend planned cant wait to see what you buy. Loving the outfit and pictures doll xoxo

    Oh btw I work in a Department store and it stocks some fabulous brands a few designer brands like BCBG, Day Birger, Kooples, Stefanel and some UK High Street brands too :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks so comfortable and perfect for a lovely, crisp Autumn day!

    www.weardoesshego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this top! Its so slouchy and comfy looking, which is my absolute favorite combo! I agree with the first comment, this is the type of outfit I want to be wearing all season long! Loving the plaid cape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love this outfit!! And what a fun weekend you have ahead of you. I wish it were Friday already too. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are sooo beautiful. very pretty face. and this look suits you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always like to look at your outfits. excited to see what cool items you bring from your shopping extravaganza.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky! I wanna go vintage shopping there too! You look lovely in this shawl of the day! Lil jealous of your large selection!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly love that poncho! You really have a nice blog here. peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I envy your ability to make big clothes look cute... graceful even. Me in the same outfit... a big lump of playdoh.

    You look gorgeous, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time. I love the vintage shawl. it looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  13. toronto and beer week sound great! I don't like mondays, too :) love your look, as always

    ReplyDelete
  14. very gypsy-chic. it looks awesome on you, as do all your outfits. will be adding this to my blogs to watch out for.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so cosy! love your outfit!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your poncho is adorable--I've been robbed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my god you are so pretty, and this outfit is effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this hippie look, and the shots rock! There's something about railroad tracks that looks amazing in photos. I bet these would look incredible in black and white too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger