The First Wilfred Boutique Opens In Toronto!

Sep 6, 2011


Although they carry many well known names like jbrand and Swedish Hasbeens, Aritzia is popular for their house labels that can't be found anywhere else. They tend to use natural fabrics that drape well and thus I find myself returning time and time again to Aritzia for wardrobe updates and quality pieces that will survive more than one washing. The luxe clothing line Wilfred, is one of my favourites because every piece is well made, fashion forward, comfortable and versatile. 


Now, just in time for fall, the Wilfred line will have it's very own store! The Wilfred Boutique is now open in the Toronto Eaton Center and carries Wifred's signature collection of ethereal and feminine pieces as well as Wilfred Free and Le Frou by Wilfred. Guess who'll be stopping by when they're in Toronto at the end of the month?!

4 thoughts:

  1. Wow, some of those pieces are really amazing! I spent a lot of time in Aritzia when I was in Vancouver last fall.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a Wilfred here! I love there stuff for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love their stuff... the store looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger