Just Peachy

Aug 1, 2011


I've been living in shorts the past couple of days because long weekends mean sunning, swimming, sailing (well technically boating) and campfires, so practical attire was required. To compensate I felt the need to wear something a bit more frilly today. It's been one of those weekends that leave you feeling like you need a few days off to recover; it's been gogogo since Friday morning.

I played golf for the first time in my life on Saturday, taking part in a fundraiser for the local humane society. As fun as it was to be out in the sun all day socializing and driving the golf cart (while raising money for a good cause), I can't really say this was my sport... it moved just a little too slow for me! 

Now August is here already, only a few more months of warm weather before the ice and snow hit. I've been looking at marked down summer stuff online, trying to decide if should I take advantage of end of season sales or cave and buy some new fall clothes?

boots Aldo, purse Vintage, skirt Bebe, shirt F21, shawl Anthropologie,
necklace H&M

23 thoughts:

  1. So pretty, and boho, I like!

    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    btw thnx for your lovely comment, you rock!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute. Love the print of your dress.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you`re beautiful!!!! your skin color is gorgeous!! saludos from Chile :)

    http://queandaibonita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is so beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two observations: shawl? Need. Get in mah closet now.

    and 2) please tell me you're wearing false eyelashes, cuz if you're not, that sh!t ain't right. you purty.

    merci!
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is so cool. i love that you layered a long shirt over a shorter skirt. i thought it was a dress! and that shawl...i must have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous love it! :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love that dress and the lace cardi is so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are not only beautiful, but have very individual sense of style and boho chic attitude. Glad to find your blog, following you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

    To answer the eyelash question, yes they are false lashes! they take about 5 seconds to put on and are more comfortable (I find) than mascara which tends to bother my contacts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your shawl is lovely, it looks great with this dress. I am with you on golf. Its way too slow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this shawl make this look boho-elegant I would say:) now I want a shawl like this, I seem to want most of your things haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this dress! The tribal print looks so nice with the neutral shawl! ooo and your boots! I like them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style...following x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the comment on my blog, you look super cute here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty outfit, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit, especially the necklace

    - Dee

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm all for taking advantage of the good weather and not thinking about fall just yet... I love your outfit, that dress combined with pale pink... Love combining pale colors, and the black in the dress really balances it out. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning in these photos... they look like magazine clippings! I love the pattern on your top, also.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanx for the sweet comment on my blog you look gorgeous... follow you hope you follow back and stay in touch www.Emma-insideout.bolgspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger