Home Sweet Home!

Aug 13, 2011




There truly is no place like home! My bf and I spent the last few days in the Nations Capital (Ottawa) visiting friends. Very fun, but there's nothing like falling asleep in your own bed. There's also nothing like a crop top layered over a dress to switch things up. I have a bad habit of wearing this dress waaaaaay to often but it's fun to try and come up with different ways to wear it so it doesn't look like I'm in the same thing day after day!

dress Costa Blanca, purse & socks UO, cardigan Club Monaco, lace top Aritzia, headband H&M

 

17 thoughts:

  1. I love the crop top! I'm sure you can wear it with sooo many different things! Also really love the boots. I agree, there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. I love to travel, but at the end of the day, I just want my own pillow to cuddle up with

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your outfit!! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clever idea putting the lace top over th dress! i wish it would cool off enough here to wear layers, boots, & a cardigan, (sigh). great look emmett katherine!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I'm thinking we should just swap wardrobes... LOVING those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE pics--I am in heavy stare with those boots!!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable outfit. i think id be guilty of wearing that dress too often as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I immediately zoned in on your boots, they are pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that lace blouse over the dress... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. home sweet hottie!!! hahahah you look adorable chillin in the woods here....and you are right, tuesday isn't much better than monday at alllllll....and it's about to be our favorite day! hope you are well pretty! much love!

    xx
    ash <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorge. i'm so envious of your long locks! xo, laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my, you're so freaking lovely! and what a wonderful outfit, I love this color combination ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the boots and really good colour combination :)

    www.fluorescent-naive.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of the lace top over the dress! The boots and socks are also fantastic.
    Hope you had an awesome time in Ottawa!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger