Fashion Muse - Kiss With A Fist

Aug 9, 2011


Leafing through Flare magazine last night I came across a spread on Florence Welch's style. Why haven't I taken notice of her before?!?! The woman has her own distinct way of dressing that's both memorable and quirky, yet stylish at the same time. She seems to have two distinct looks; romantic and ethereal or relaxed but edgy rock n roll.  I don't think I've been this excited over a celebrities style since Nicole Richie ditched Rachel Zoe and did her own thing!


And wouldn't you know, last week I coincidentally ordered a dress from the Fancy Treehouse shop that looks a little what Florence is wearing in the picture above. I can't wait until it gets here!
.

13 thoughts:

  1. Huh, I haven't ever noticed her style either... love her music though! And I'll take one of each of these dresses please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Florence! her music, & her style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love her style, very quirky, with a touch of boho and also a bid crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some great looks! excited to see your new fancy treehouse dress.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a great muse to have! Love her style and music.

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. L.O.V.E. her festival style! that wild red hair and those amazing sunglasses. Perfection!

    I am following you now please check out my blog as well and follow me if you like whatcha see :)

    www.everythingbuttheshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, I love her music, but never really noticed her style. Probably because she's not in the news everyday. She seems like such a fun, eclectic person. Awesome blog btw, following for sure!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete
  8. The third dress is ever so beautiful!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always so classy. Plus, she serves as a hair goddess!

    http://akiins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. she has a cute hair color!!!
    cool post)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yeah, she's an amazing inspiration, I love her! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how she wears the long maxi skirts and dresses...flawless!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger