My Fair Lady

Jul 17, 2011


I scored these pink lace shorts at H & M a few months ago and what an accomplishment that was! Ever since I saw lace shorts floating around the blogosphere I was on the lookout for a pair. Luckily I noticed some pink lace wedged in a rack of pants and t-shirts last time I was at H&M. I usually don't have much luck there; I have trouble finding my size because everything's usually picked over. Can't complain this time because for once I found what I was looking for!

This Aritzia bag has been kicking around for years and it's been through so much. It's been a gym bag, book bag, beach bag and now a purse and it's still hanging on. Yeah it's a little beat up and starting to fray, but I like it and I'm not ready to let go quite yet!

It's been a fabulous weekend, my sister and her famjam (hubs & kids) have finally arrived after driving all the way from Calgary. I've been taking plenty of pics on my little iphone 4; still loving the Hipstamatic app! The past few days have been a blur of visiting, movies, bbqs and lots of catching up. Family time is the best time :)


shorts H&M, bag tna (Aritzia), shoes Jeffrey Campbell, necklace
 Le Chateau, sunnies & hat Urban Outfitters, blouse Club Monaco


9 thoughts:

  1. Love the shorts!! And that necklace is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and I want those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous blouse lady! You look like you're ready for a day at the beach! LOVE the bag and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm nuts over that awesome hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that outfit! you can totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shorts, yours are great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. boho that look is you!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger