Daisy May/Be Sure To Put Some Flowers In Your Hair

Jul 10, 2011


Finally after 3 years of fighting with my Blackberry Curve, I decided it just wasn't cutting it and got an iphone 4; something I've been looking into for awhile. A very, very long while! The camera on this thing is amazing. I downloaded the Hipsamatic app and I've been taking pictures non-stop for the past few days. I've had so much fun playing with the different lenses and films I've already amassed quite the photo collection!


Today was a lazy Sunday (the best kind of Sunday) spent picnicking at the beach, take out dinner and a long walk afterwards. Flowers in bloom everywhere and by the time the bf and I arrived back home I had a handful of daisies. While we sat on the back porch and relaxed I braided them into a wreath, such a shame it won't last more than a day.


The wreath's quite simple to make, if anyone wants a tutorial post let me know in the comments :) 

Edit: You can find the tutorial post HERE!

18 thoughts:

  1. I want a tutorial post!! :D Seriously. There are daisy's everywhere in alaska and my nieces would DIE over having one! :D Yay for Iphone 4! You should download Instagram- you'll love it! And we can be Instagram friends! Plus it's free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful, you should def put up a tutorial xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love your photos! I have an iphone 4 and the camera is pretty good for a phone camera. I love instagram! All the filters are too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my iphone! Woww..that is one beautiful daisy wreath. I'd love to learn how to make one. Tutorial please!!

    -shannon
    http://shannonbfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! Have a lovely monday dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pictures you took the daisy head piece is quite lovely! and haha I was having issues with my BB until I upgraded the software- it works so much better now ugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that wreath!
    Beautiful pics too!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wreath and flowers! I want a tutorial post :D

    fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a tutorial for the wreath. I've always wondered how to make one!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog!

    With the shoes, I tend to wear a few pairs A LOT. Some of them I like to "save," which is really ridiculous because it' s not like I'm going to open up a shoe museum one day. I'm trying to break myself out of that habit because what's the point of buying shoes when you're never going to wear them? Of course there are a few pair that are reserved for certain outfits, like black pumps which I probably wouldn't wear unless I was going to be in a business or formal setting. It's frustrating because I'm definitely one of those American maximalists, but I'm always looking at minimalists, absolutely jealous of their lifestyles. Plus, it's definitely time for a change, because maximalism is okay up until a certain age. Maybe I can pick it up again when I'm like 80 a la Iris Apfel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are SO nice and Romantic!!!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! This is so cute :) I adore headbands, I'm making myself one also ^-^

    xxx London

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will make a tutorial for flower wreaths this weekend, since you guys seem to be interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely do a tutorial post!!! I'm working on a lei tutorial post :) I'll have to link your wreath post to it when it goes up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. really a cute tutorial, we all can walk around as hippie flower childs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw so beautiful. a tutorial post would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger