Whoa Black Betty

Jun 12, 2011


I'm not sure if falling in love with articles of clothing is normal outside the world of fashion blogging, but I love this suede purse! My heart broke just a little when the first piece of fringe tore off. Although it's a statement piece I feel like it's missing something, it's a bit too plain on it's own. It needs some sort of wooden tooth charm or feathers, beads possibly, something to break up the solid black.

This weekend flew by and I can't believe it's almost Monday. The weekends are never long enough, are they? Now if only it would rain during the week and not on the weekends that would be perfect!
 
shoes Jeffrey Campbell, purse FCUK, linen t-shirt Club Monaco, shorts Billabong,
long sleeve Dish


10 thoughts:

  1. That purse is amazing! I'm so captivated by fringe right now it's not even funny.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN LOVE with your bag, I think its totally normal to be in love with clothing! Happens to me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool purse indeed. I have a very old fringe purse as well and love it. Your is cooler though with longer fringes. Great accessories.
    Thank you for visiting my blog by the way.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bag and the jewellery are perfect, really like that a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!


    www.annawii.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you style aesthetic. Perhaps a nice trim around some of the edges with a tribal fabric? Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm following yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fringe bag is absolutely gorgeous!! And the fist full of rings.. I LOVE that look. I've been obsessed with that look for some time, yet hate when I buy cheaper chunky rings and they turn my fingers green. Perhaps if I didn't immediately spend all of my money on shoes and clothes and budgeted for some nice rings I could attempt to pull this look off half as well as you do. :) Love this whole look from the shorts to the shoes to the fringe!!

    Oh, and I find nothing wrong with falling in love with articles of clothing and/or accessories.. completely normal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your rings! And the bag. Very boho chic :) I am SO with you on the stupid rainy weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be nice if you threw your own spin on the purse, it is beautiful but i really think some feathers, or some charms on it would looks super great! I have fallen in love with this very simple H&M black Maxi Dress! I love it so much, and If i could wear it everyday I would!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that purse & that necklace should be mine, oh yes.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger