Lilac

Jun 27, 2011

Monday, you came so quickly! Where do the weekends go?! I felt like wearing something fun this morning having woken up to sunshine for the first time in a long time, (technically I woke up to my cat meowing at the window but sunshine sounds better) hence the lilac dress and over sized striped sweater combo. I really love lilac and for the longest time I never wore it thinking it was unflattering. Good thing I figured out it works!

The long necklace is one of the few things I picked up on the weekend in Toronto.  There wasn't much time for shopping, so I didn't get much. Plus it's a weird time of year, in between seasons is synonymous with in between sizes, meaning there wasn't a lot of size  selection.



dress Heartloom, sweater Joie, purse FCUK, boots Steve Madden,
jewellrey Club Monaco/Vintage/F21

11 thoughts:

  1. Cute look! I love layering over dresses :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so nice and relaxed!!!! You are really a beauty!Did I mentioned before that I LOVE stripes!!! I love your top! And the Lilac skirt is adorable:-) just like you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lilac dress is so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! That lilac slip dress looks perfect with the boots! I love the shape of your sweater too! I want to wear your outfit today! The necklace you bought is cool! I really like the way you're wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, you are beautiful. That skirt is so pretty, and the striped shirt is perfection.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. elegant in a no fuss, but fantastic way.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! your style is inspiring; I'm buying that sweater.
    Where did you get the heartloom lilac dress underneath though?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!!

    www.nadialeesolomonjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nadia,

    I bought both the sweater and dress at a Canadian store called Holt Renfrew. I know that Revolve Clothing & Planet Blue (online shops) carry the brand Heartloom :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger