Double Flower Power

Jun 22, 2011



Doing a little floral on floral in this outfit. Wore the blouse to work with capris, changed into shorts for drinks and dinner last night. Perfect look but the top is polyester, my nemesis. I swore it off long ago but I'm a sucker for a floral print and lace, as you can see. Especially when there's a flowy unstructured shape involved. Now I don't really want to admit this, but this shirt came from Sirens. For you non Canadians Sirens is a store that sells a lot of club wear and sketchy, sketchy clothing :/ I guess this shirt goes to show it pays to check out stores you usually avoid. You just never know!

I'm so glad it's Wednesday, two more days til the weekend! The bf and I are heading to Toronto for Beerfest and a little bit (possibly a lot) of shopping. He works in the food industry and recently took on another  job with a local brewery, so we've been going to a lot of trade shows lately. It's business but fun at the same time. I live in a village of 800 people so as you can imagine I'm dying for the weekend to get here so I can go to the big city!






shorts Talula (Aritzia), shirt Sirens (I know!), cardigan Club Monaco,
shoes Rocket Dog, clutch Aldo

Your comments on yesterdays post made me smile. I love that you guys love thrifting and vintage shopping as much as I do :)

11 thoughts:

  1. Such a beautiful top. I am really nnot a fan of polyester either but sometimes just have to put up with it when I see a top with a beautiful top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really well done, very matchy matchy prints, my dear! totally like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wgole outfit esp. the floral on floral! Well done! I reallllly love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! You look fantastic and you did a great job of mixing prints! Love the earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top with lace is so so so pretty! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRLY!!!! Where've you been!?!?! It's so good to see you back looking more fabulous than ever! You look so sweet in this outfit....I could never pull off something so delicate! But on you, it's divine! Thanks for your sweet words on my blog....it's hard for me to imagine that anyone would get excited to see my posts; but I'm so glad that you do! Big huge hug to you!!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty girl in a very pretty outfit! :)
    You look gret, i love your hairdo with the sweet blouse. the blouse with the blonde sheer detail is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed this mix! So pretty, and feminine. I'm not one for florals, but this works!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! the shirt is so wonderful. and i soo like your blog, im your new follower from now on ;) you are anytime welcome on my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, you look beautiful. I appreciate florals as well.-xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes! that looks superb.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger