Rock 'n Roll High School

May 20, 2011


My favourite shirt + high waisted skirt = new favourite outfit. Wearing band t-shirts always means entering into conversation with strangers. It's the perfect ice breaker topic and yesterday was no exception! While getting my morning coffee the guy behind the counter was stoked over my t-shirt and told me how much he loved Ramstein. Ummm my shirt says Black Sabbath? lol. I'm no fan of Ramstein (too heavy for my ears) but apparently coffee guy and his dad are! Either way its nice when strangers connect, even over the smallest things.

3 thoughts:

  1. Love this look! High waisted skirt is instantly wearable in any casual situation when paired with a Tee. Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog, always good to hear. Love your too! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, I'm going to wear a high waisted black skirt with a band shirt today. Mine says Connor Oberst and the mystic Valley band :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit & You're hair is to die for haha. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger