The Dreaded First Post

Jan 15, 2011

Blogging is a hobby of mine and for the past few years I've maintained multiple blogs dedicated to each of my hobbies. As enjoyable as writing has been, combining my blogs will make things WAY easier!   

I've always had a slight obsession with clothing and I figured I might as well blog about that since I like reading fashion blogs so much! I'm really not sure how to define my style, I'm drawn to things that are romantic and feminine and vintage looking pieces yet at the same time I love classic shapes and minimalism.

I'm a 29 year old vegetarian, training for my first marathon, living with my love J. I love clothing, scouring flea markets and I'm not afraid to try new things. Hippielace is a place to share my thoughts, opinions and adventures.

~ Em

I've imported a few posts from a previous blog I had, hope you don't mind :)
 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger