Lacy Layers

Jan 19, 2011

This is the time of year when the weather is all over the place.  When I wake up its freezing but by noon, I’m melting from the heat. At quitting time it’s usually grey and rainy... in the course of the work day I’ve experienced 3 out of 4 seasons. When getting dressed in the morning I do the only practical thing I can do, dress in layers.


 The owl picture was rescued from the junk piles at Value Village. It looked nothing like it does now. I painted the frame, changed the matting and (carefully) ironed the crinkled print and voila, its now perfect. It has an Urban Outfitters vibe to it, perfect for a retro basement.


I love vintage rosaries and am always on the lookout for more. They're beautiful pieces of jewellery and they fall just right.



Winifred (Aritzia) lace tank, AA sweatshirt, Club Monaco skirt, Joe Fresh trouser socks, coat vintage, jewellery Guess and vintage, leather wristlet gift

2 thoughts:

  1. great layering! love the lace top! such stylish outfit!
    nive blog I`m your new follower:)

    follow me if you want:)
    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger